Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day

So today was a good day. I finished Gervas Ouma's "Day in the Life" video and spent some time at the Saturday program. Then, tonight, we've been partying for the American Independence Day. Paul and I grilled burgers and hotdogs for all the board members, case workers, and some others who decided to come. It's still going on right now but I'm finished partying for the night, hence the blogging. I'm sorry that there is no posting of photos or videos today but no new photos were taken and a video would take at least a decade or two.
Paul and I will be going to GSU (one of our schools) Monday so I'll be starting on my video of Alice Lavender then. She is the sponsored child of my aunt and uncle, Kari and Dave, so I thought that was pretty interesting. Anyway, that's it for now but I'll let you all know if anything new comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment